There is so much to see in Kinsale for a culinary point of view, the Gourmet Capital of Ireland definitely lives up to its reputation in this regard! From breakfast to lunch and dinner, with some rooms for snacks in between, there is a different choice each day that is as good if not better than the day before!!
These are just some of our recommended Bars, Cafés & Restaurants to make your stay in Kinsale all the more special.
Cafés – great for Breakfast or just a Coffee and a Sweet Treat!
- Poets’ Corner
- The Lemon Leaf Café
- Jo’s Café (The White Hot Chocolate is a must!)
- The Cosy Café
- Nine Market Street
- OHK (O’Herlihy’s Kinsale) Café
- The Old Bank House Café
Wine Bars – Kinsale does these well!
- The Black Pig – amazing wine list, and try the Mushrooms on Toast!
- CRU Wine Bar & Bistro – try the Scallops & Black Pudding!
- Vista, Café Bar & Bistro – beautiful views of the harbour
- Aperitif Wine & Tapas Bar at The Blue Haven
- Max’s Wine Bar & Seafood Restaurant
- Bastion – awarded a Michelin Bib Gourmand for the last few years
- Finn’s Table – marvellous Mussells and Julie is an amazing host
- Fishy Fishy – Surf & Turf (Scallops & Black Pudding) is superb, try their Calamari too
- Jim Edwards – steak there is a speciality
- Man Friday – try everything is there is enough of you!
- Restaurant d’Antibes at the White House – great local fare
- The Blue Haven – classic chowder, you have to try it! The wings are great as well
- The Supper Club – great cocktails with food to match.
- Bruno’s – phenomenal pizza and Italian menu
- Toddies at the Bulman – try their Oysters!
- The White Lady Hotel – extensive menu and great service
- Pier One Restaurant & Wharf Tavern at the Trident Hotel – beautiful food served in a beautiful location
- The Greyhound – best pint of Guinness around in a great atmosphere
- The Market Bar – sister pub of the Greyhound next door!
- The Spaniard – great for a sing song on a Friday night
- Hamlett’s Bar – modern bar with great cocktails
- Folkhouse and Malt Lane – fantastic craft beer offering, amazing whiskeys & gins, superb cocktails
- Bacchus Nightclub – next door to the Folkhouse for those needing some late drinks and some dancing!
- Oscar Madison’s – great pub with similar atmosphere
- Sam’s Bar – live music a speciality here
Featherbed House, Featherbed Lane, Kinsale, County Cork, Ireland | Tel: +353 87 973 5922 / +353 87 686 6777 | Email: email@example.com